Re: anjutas custom file dialog

i fail to see what the big deal is. It's not like anjuta is a core gnome
component. They have a lot of leeway in what they do, and besides in the
end it's up to the maintainers and contributors as to what they do with
their project. This just isn't that big of a deal. If anjuta was a core
gnome component i would be up in arms about usability, but its not. It's
a pretty advance tool with a very limited audience (purely for
developers). As far as documentation, i don't get it, anjuta has their
own docs i'm sure, and surely explains this. It's just not that big of a
deal.

dave