Re: anjutas custom file dialog

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 04:59, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> It's not really that big of a deal as Anjuta isn't actually part of the
> gnome-desktop but rather a fifth-toe app. Actually this kind of
> specialization in fifth toe apps is sort of nice, since if the code and
> ui prove to be good they can be merged into the standard libraries and
> in turn used by other apps.

No please, not another file selector! From a usability and documentation
point of view it matters a great deal that so-called 'fifth-toe' apps
choose to rewrite key parts of the UI.

Mike

--
"we don't want free things, we want to be free"
Anonymous citizen of Ashekbad, Turkmenistan, BBC Radio 4 2002-05-25