Re: Gnome2 and evolution

Based on hearsay only, I believe ximian will be releasing version 1.2 of
evolution which will still be based on gnome 1.4. Version 2 will
hopefully follow soon and will be based on the gnome2 platform.

Can't comment on the svg icon issue, but my guess is that they are sort
of a special feature right now, since to my best knowledge no really
good open source tools exist to create them with though i do believe
there are some projects in development to fill this void.

dave