Re: hide panel

"Goins, James R" wrote:

> I tried the autohide option, but it's not quite what I want, as I am
> looking for something that would allow me to unhide/rehide the panel
> without having to use the mouse. I shall file a feature request as was
> suggested.

As a sort of relevant aside, cycling through panels (Ctrl-Alt-Tab in
Metacity, no default defined in Sawfish but you can set one up) really
ought to unhide hidden panels when cycling reaches them, and hide them
again if you continue cycling past them.  But I don't think it currently
does.  (Sawfish certainly doesn't, I'm not running Metacity right at
this instant to check.)

Cheeri,
Calum.