Re: hide panel

Travis Saling wrote:
Don't know if this will do what you want, but the Gnome panel has an
"autohide" feature you can enable. It basically works the same as it
does in Windows - the panel stays out of the way until you mouse over
the little bit that is showing.

I tried the autohide option, but it's not quite what I want, as I am looking for something that would allow me to unhide/rehide the panel without having to use the mouse. I shall file a feature request as was suggested.

Thanks,
  Jim

--
Jim Goins