Re: Monochrome Gnome Terminal?

Hi Telsa, and all who responded to my original post.

I didn't want to start bugging RH if this was something fixed in later
releases - and from my point of view it's enough to simply unalias all those
color terminal aliases in my own .bashrc files.  But from what you're saying,
it's still the default, even in 7.2.  So I will file bug reports in both
places.

Thanks to all who pointed out that it's just an alias problem.

--
--Jeff

Jeff Trefftzs <trefftzs tcsn net>
http://www.tcsn.net/trefftzs			Home Page