Re: panel autohide

Honestly, I don't see macos style global menus ever being integrated into
gnome as they violate the ui guidlines we have set up. I guess you could email
desktop-devel, but I wouldn't count on this being added anytime soon.

dave

Ps. I really don't think gnome should blantantly copy either windows or macos.
MacOS does some things very right (specifically dialog button orders are
great, putting the panel on the top of the screen) but personally I hate the
macOS global menu. I think it's a bad ui to have the menu bar constantly
changing based on what app your using.