Re: I don't get gnome 2

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 22:52, George Farris wrote:
> You know, not to put too fine a point on it but there is a reason it was
> slated as a developers release.

sorry I left a line out, as stated on the gnome site:

<quote> GNOME 2.0 DESKTOP AND DEVELOPER PLATFORM RELEASED <unquote>

which does not say a development release, so I take that as a user
release with development platform tools for developers.

The snapshots and RC's were development release not fit for human
consumption (as they say!).

If It mentioned that the 2.0 release was a development release for users
and developers, that that comment would hold ground and I would retract
what I said totally.

Mark