Re: BSOG (Blue Screen Of Gnome), I can't stand it anymore

Le Mardi 25 Juin 2002 00:14, David Hoover a écrit :
> Are you running the latest chbg? 1.5 added support for playing alongside
> nautilus (the thing drawing the background)
>
> If you are, check on the setup tab; there's an option "Force background
> to Nautilus" which should make it work.

I don't use Nautilus

No Nautilus nor gmc task.

chbg starts before the BSOG, and from subsequent change runs smoothly

CU
CPHIL

--
The pointy-haired boss miraculously combines two qualities that are common by
themselves, but rarely seen together: (a) he knows nothing whatsoever about