Re: Gnome Lock Down

>I am building an Internet cafe (using ltsp). I want to
>lock down the desktop and the menus so that nobody can
>fool around and change or delete icons etc. How can I
>do that

The simplest solution is to make a .gnome and .gnome-desktop somewhere
and copy them back to $HOME everytime a user logins in.  Then they can
change things but everything reverts between users.

I know it isn't exactly what you want, but currently GNOME doesn't have
anything like "policies",  which is a real bloody shame.