sawfish crash (redhat 7.2, garnome 0.12.2, sawfish 2.0)

Hi all,

I've been using garnome 0.12.2 for a couple of weeks now, and am very happy
with it (installed locally in my user home dir, global install is
red-carpet'd ximian gnome).  My only recurring problem is that every so
often (interval seems to vary wildly from a few hours to multiple days),
sawfish crashes with the following output in my .xsession-errors:

sawfish: stacking-list.c:67: remove_from_stacking_list: Assertion `window_in_stacking_list_p (w)' failed.
rep: received fatal signal: Aborted

struct debug_buf common:

Backtrace in `fatal_signal_handler':
        <(null)+1076873400>
        <abort+388>
        <(null)+1076848596>
        <remove_from_stacking_list+78>
        <remove_window+115>
        <XOpenDisplay+3494>
        <_XError+225>
        <(null)+1075842490>

Lisp backtrace:

Anyone have any idea what's going on here?

Thanks,
--
  Ami Fischman
  usenet fischman org