Evolution display problems on a remote XServer

Folks,

	I've been happily using Evolution 0.99 under Ximian Gnome at home for
ages now.

	Now I want to invoke my home copy of Evolution from work, via a ssh
session using Xsecurepro.

	I'm able to run most X-Applications without problems, however when I
invoke Evolution I only get the shell of the application.  All the other
'windows' cause authentication errors  to appear on the Xsecurepro
server and are rejected.

	Can someone tell me what is going wrong, or tell me of a way to invoke
Evolution in a 'display window shell' of its own?

TIA,

Jim