Re: Evolution display problems on a remote XServer

I can't guarantee anything, but...

when I run Evolution over ssh, I normally killev and oaf-slay before
starting evolution so that oafd starts fresh with my new display
environment set (thus all components get the new display as well).

Hope that helps...

Jeff

PS: 0.99 is "old" now that 1.0.1 is out (in case you weren't aware)