4 problems needing help on (Fonts, Pilot hotsync, keyboard, mouse)

Hi guys: I wrote to you several months ago about some problems. Hope you can
help out again.

Although I'm not sure if this is the right list or not, lets see if it is:

#1 I've got one of those extended keyboards, with the numeric keypad, that can
act like the middle cursor control keypad (your normal keyboard.) Is there a
way to use the keyboard as you can in windows? That is, move a cursor, the
enter key works like an enter key, the end, pgup, pgdn, home, ins, del work
like the middle keypad's keys work?

#2 I've got a Logitech Trackman marble+ w/ the red scroll wheel. Are those
wheels supported in Gnome? (trust me, once you get use to them, they're
*nice*).

#3 Has anyone had any success in using the pilot syncro in gnome? I've got a
Handspring Visor, and on this machine, a serial cradle. It won't connect or
hotsync at all with the visor. I can't test the USB version, since USB isn't
supported right with my bios. (I'm waiting for my new system to try and
upgrade the bios. Incase I damage the computer, I'm not computerless for
months.)

#4: I worked on my fonts reciently, using the info on this page:
http://linux.nf/xfstt.html (scroll the left spine down to: 'fonts' then click
on 'col2.3' - ug I hate frames.) Well I finished this, and nothing happened.
The fonts still are the same, and there is no evidence of any of my new fonts
showing up in the various programs lists (like Opera.) Any clues on what to
do?

On a somewhat off-topic note: I'm trying to install GnomeICU, and when I
install the gt package it says it needs, the GT package says it needs yet
another package. I have no idea where it is. Any tips or clues on where to
find these packages?

Thanks again for your help.

Shaddock Delaforge
shadwalk at operamail --REMOVETOEMAILME123155894- dot com
To e-mail me, reconstruct the 'shadwalk...' into an e-mail address, and take out the -REMOVE...- This is to keep jerks from farming my address for spam.