Re: gnome-applets

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 02:29:10PM +0000, M. Lavasani wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am, trying to compile and install "gnome-applets-1.4.0.4" ,
> The program compiles fine, when I try to install the program I get lot of
> error similar to:
>
> cp: cannot access ./anotherclock_applet/*.css: No such file or directory
> chmod: can't access /opt/gnome/share/gnome/help/anotherclock_applet/C/*.css
> cp: cannot access ./anotherclock_applet/stylesheet-images/*.gif: No such file or directory
> chmod: can't access /opt/gnome/share/gnome/help/anotherclock_applet/C/stylesheet
>
> I checked and there is no stylesheet files are present.
>
> Any help or advise is appreciated.

It looks as though whoever built that package did not have the DocBook
tools properly installed, as many of the files that should be
installed in "make dist" are missing. A quick look at bugzilla doesn't
show a bug report on this - I'm surprised it hasn't come up
sooner. Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck