gnome-applets

Hi

I am, trying to compile and install "gnome-applets-1.4.0.4" ,
The program compiles fine, when I try to install the program I get lot of
error similar to:

cp: cannot access ./anotherclock_applet/*.css: No such file or directory
chmod: can't access /opt/gnome/share/gnome/help/anotherclock_applet/C/*.css
cp: cannot access ./anotherclock_applet/stylesheet-images/*.gif: No such file or directory
chmod: can't access /opt/gnome/share/gnome/help/anotherclock_applet/C/stylesheet

I checked and there is no stylesheet files are present.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

Thanks

		__Mehdi

PS: I am runing HPUX version 11.00