Ejecting CD-disk

Hi I cant eject the disk in Gnome RH 7.2
I also have problem with the configiguration in fstab.
My both CD-roms(burner and player) is preset to /dev/cdrom and /dev/cdrom1 in
the fstab file
after booting ,nomatter what I write in the fstab file.
Both are IDE devices and are not automaticly mounted with icons on the
desktop.
My burner software require ide-scsi device so to mount cdrom1 I have to type
mount -t iso9660 /dev/scd1  /mnt/cdrom1
But all this misconfiguration cause a "memory segment failure " when I try to
run several applications.  Is the presetting of the 2 cdroms done in the
vmlinuz image file at boot. In that case I can not edit that file in
Nautilus, because I have try to to that.
Any idea which file ,containing the presetting of the cdroms in fstab can be
found--

Bruker av Tahitian Noni for helsens skyld.
http://hjem.sol.no/altiett/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.htm