Re: Keyboard mouse equiv?

Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

> For example, on the amiga I could hold down a couple of keys and use the
> arrow keys to move the pointer, and other keys to represend the mouse
> buttons.

One option is to use AccessX, which uses the X server's XKEYBOARD
extension.  See http://www.rehab.uiuc.edu/accessx/overview.html for an
overview.  Its MouseKeys feature allows you to emulate moving, clicking,
double-clicking and dragging from the keypad.

I think XFree86 already offers similar functionality to AccessX's
MouseKeys feature without running AccessX though-- Shift+NumLock then
use the keypad, IIRC.

Cheeri,
Calum.