Re: galeon trouble...

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 17:07, Kristian Rink wrote:
> Whenever I am launching galeon, a bright white window
> without anything inside is all I get, so the browser (sadly) is absolutely
> unusable at the moment. I am having a menu working inside this white
> screen while clicking the right mouse button,

Have you been playing with Gnome 2 Desktop Alpha 2? This caused it for
me.

In any case, your settings are borked. From the rightclick menu you can
get a toolbar, from there you can get to settings, and from there you
can configure everything like it was before. Then save settings and
exit. When you restart galeon it should have remembered the settings. If
not, well, you have a gconf issue
--

I did not vote for the Austrian government