Re: Gnome2 and viewports

The new implementation is such that window positions are

((width * number of desktops to the right) + x, (height * number of desktops
down) + y)

as with viewports, right?

For example in the application I'm developing the exact position and size of
certain windows must be saved and restored regardless of anything GNOME or the
window manager does.

John