Broken dependencies in new directory scheme

Hi,

I upgrade my system piecemeal and pretty recently, I come up against several missing compiler options when I compile Gnome packages. I usually get an error stating "orb/orbit.h not found" because "-I/usr/include/orbit-1.0" isn't being included in my autoconf generated Makefiles. (Same goes for "gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf.h", etc.)

As an example, I tried rebuilding gnome-core-1.4.0.4-38.src.rpm and it couldn't find orbit.h. Which package handles this and which ones should I upgrade?

Thanks for any help.
--

*Richard Neal Plana, B.Sc., CCNA*
Software Developer