Re: (no subject)

I think I found out how to solv this.
What I did was to clean up the directory /tmp/.ICE-unix
and remove .ICEauthority in my home directory and then
rebooted the computer and everything seems to be OK.
Therefore I don't realy know which part is giving me
problem.

Jon

                    <jon ingason equ
                    ant.com>                To:     gnome-list gnome org
                    Sent by:                cc:
                    gnome-list-admin        Subject:     (no subject)
                    @gnome.org

                    2002-02-11 15:30

I'm running Gnome 1.4 on Linux Red Hat 7.0 and
sudenly after reboot I get following message in
.xsession-error file:

SESSION_MANAGER=local/eaaafrjh:/tmp/.ICE-unix/911
Failed to obtain CORBA authentication cookie, exiting
Xlib:  extension "XINERAMA" missing on display ":0.0".
Failed to obtain CORBA authentication cookie, exiting

The machine, HP Vectra VL, has been up and running
for at least 140 days when I rebooted it. I get
login view, but when it has loaded everything it
just went blue and write mentioned error messages
in .xsession. The window manager is sawfish.

Regards
Jon Ingason
Sr Field Ops Eng
IP/Router Operation
Global One Services AB trading as Equant
Solna strandväg 82
PO BOX 1
171 18 SOLNA
SWEDEN