galeon invoking evolution?

I've been trying to figure out how to invoke Evolution from within
Galeon. I've been to the Control Center (1.4.0.1) and have setup a URL
handler to call Evolution, mailto evolution '%s' as called out in some
documentrs I've read. Evolution is run and a new email is open but no
To: field is filled in. It is blank. I've also tried using: mailto
evolution "%s", still no luck.

What is the proper way to invoke evolution with the To: field filled in
with the proper info?

Thanks.
--
Jeffrey Bell <jfbell earthlink net>