Re: gnome stock ticker?
- From: Geoffrey <esoteric 3times25 net>
- To: Rémi Cohen-Scali <Remi Cohen-Scali com>
- Cc: Gnome Mailling List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome stock ticker?
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 08:35:29 -0500
Rémi Cohen-Scali wrote:
About two days ago, my stock ticker started reporting 'no data
available or properties not set.'
Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?
Yes I do.
It seems the site giving the data changed its page, than gnome stock
ticker do not recognize the data anymore.
I'am changing it in order to make it run again...
There is a fundamental problem here. A better method would have been to
really parse the whole page and try to "understand it", but it is easier
to say than to make.
Noting that you're picking this stuff up from Yahoo, would it be
possible to get it from their source? (although I'm not sure exactly
what that might be. :(
Until later: Geoffrey esoteric 3times25 net
"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
] [Thread Prev