Re: gnome stock ticker?

Geoffrey wrote:

About two days ago, my stock ticker started reporting 'no data available or properties not set.'

Anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Yes I do.
It seems the site giving the data changed its page, than gnome stock ticker do not recognize the data anymore.
I'am changing it in order to make it run again...

There is a fundamental problem here. A better method would have been to really parse the whole page and try to "understand it", but it is easier to say than to make.

--
                                                         -o)
                  Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\