Introduction

Hello to all!

Today is my first day being a member of the Gnome general mailing list.  I
wanted to introduce myself to everyone before I ask any questions.

I am currently running RH 7.3 with Gnome 1.4 and having a blast with it.
I'm finding that it does everything that I need it to do and then some.
Unfortunately, I think I am a few revisions behind (the most current seems
to be 2.0), so I'm going to start trying to get all of the packages
downloaded and installed.

Is there anyone that will provide these packages on CD for those who do not
wish to download them?

Many thanks!

Josh Lawrence