Re: Multi-User Sound problems

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

> Now, logging in from LTSP causes esd to load on the server - grabbing the
> audio if it has permissions!  This is rather wierd, having audio result

I should also mention that manually setting ESPEAKER has no effect.
I tried upgrading the version of esd running on the LTSP client to be
the same version as the server, but that had no effect either.
Running "esdctl -s 192.168.1.2:16001" (where esd is running on an LTSP
client) results in a memory fault.

--
			Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com>
	"[Microsoft] products are even less buggy than others, in terms of