gnumeric

 I have read the outline of the manual, (not all of it), and I have looked for
ways to set defaults of behaviors like default file formats and have not
found answer yet.

How is the easiest user-way to have gnumeric read and write comma separated
files by default with no dialog box?   Is there a way besides hacking the
source to change defaults of dialog box choices?

John Griessen
Using gnumeric to read, sort, cut and paste edit  comma separated data files.
No plotting.