Re: fuzzy clock

On Sat, 2002-08-03 at 04:13, gabor wrote:
> hi,
>
> is there a fuzzy clock applet for gnome2?
>
> you know, which gives textual time-descriptions, like:
> "half past five"
> "five to six" etc... the same as the fuzzy mode in kde3's clock

I don't know of one, and I think it would be a really quite pointless
addition. Sort of fun maybe, but very hard to internationalise, too
vague to be useful, and those long strings would take up a lot of panel
space :)

And anyway, how fuzzy do you want - its 22:34 or so here, and someone
just told me it was 'about midnight' :)

Mike