RE: Problems with themes

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 15:20, James Drabb wrote:

> >From an xterm run metacity-setup and see if you get any error messages spit out
> to you on stderr.

I was running metacity-setup from a terminal. There were no errors to
stderr. I take that back. I may have received a Gtk locale error that I
get with other applications fairly regularly. But no other errors.
Metacity-setup appears to have actually set the theme (as did gdmconfig)
but both settings are being ignored by their respective managers (gdm
and metacity).

Thanks,
Ric