Re: fuzzy clock

> I don't know of one, and I think it would be a really quite pointless
> addition. Sort of fun maybe, but very hard to internationalise, too
> vague to be useful, and those long strings would take up a lot of panel
> space :)

Is there a speach synth library available?  Just a thought, but I wrote
a clock on the amiga about 12 years ago that displayed the correct time
but spoke "fuzzy" time.

Of course the amiga had a built in speach library which made it real
easy :o)

But I have to agree that having a fuzy time clock on thepanel is a bit
pointless and space consumming...

--

*
*  Rob Brown-Bayliss