Re: HTML Tables with mozilla

Ben FrantzDale wrote:
On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 16:52, William Lovaton wrote:

Hello there,

I'm a happy user of Galeon, and the only thing I found a little bit sad
is that Internet Explorer 6 renders big HTML tables almost 3 times
faster than Galeon 1.2 (Gecko).

Someone knows if there is a plan to optimize this algorithms?

You should put a bug on Mozilla's bugzilla about this if there isn't one
already.

--Ben

Before you do that, I would recommend you to check out the latest CVS, the problem seems not to exists for me (I have a post 1.0RC1). If it exists, search wisley:

http://bugzilla.mozilla.org

There already so many bugreports that chances are low, yours is not in the ones already listed,
and every dupe, needs work to verify the dupe, than solving it.

Carsten