Redcarpet woes

I just did a Ximian Redcarpet update.  It informed me that I needed to
remove xscreensaver-gl by hand before it could do whatever updates it
had planned.  I did this, and also removed the standard Ximian
screensaver package, thinking it couldn't hurt to just reinstall the
screen savers from scratch. Now xscreensaver is not even appearing in my
list of packages to install when using Redcarpet.

How do I get the Ximian version of the xscreensavers back via Redcarpet?
I can no longer find a place on their website to download individual
packages.

-EJR