Re: Exit GNOME login...

On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 05:25, Andrew O. Mellinger wrote:

>     Is there an easy way to exit the GNOME login back to the console?
> Is there some special login name, or command sequence?

Depending on your distro, you could have several virtual terminals
already running.  Pressing Ctrl-Alt-F1 will get you to the first one (I
have six - F1 to F6), and (again, depending on your distro - my example
is for Red Hat) Ctrl-Alt-F7 will get you back to your X terminal.  You
can do this at any time, and you can be logged in on any of them at any
time.

--
.****.
*____*  Renze de Ruiter                   Linux Registered User #111137