Re: [gnome-db] "Error: unrecognized db option..." in red-carpet & gnorpm [FIXED]

Okay guys, I was told to downgrade my RPM command to rpm v4.0.2. I did not
know that RPM v4.0.3 was not a final version. Whoops :). I remember KDE
had RPM files in its directory so I thought I had to upgrade them.

Thanks everyone. This problem was resolved (I hope).
--
"I killed an ant, now all my relatives are afraid of me." --unknown
--
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org