Re: Minimising open applications

> When I minimise an applicatio I am using, it doesn't appear on the panel
> .  The only way I have of accessing it again is to go to the desktop
> tasklist, and selecting it from there.  Any suggestions???

You have probably accidentally deleted the task list applet - try
something like right click on panel -> add to panel -> applets ->
utilities -> task list (I'm using a Danish speaking panel, your
mileage may vary slightly).

This problem is very common - someone ought to do something about it
someday.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/