Re: gmc where did it go?

You are not alone on your opinions on nautilus.
I made my decision to stop using a desktop manager after they decided to drop gmc.
So, now i just use gentoo as my filemanager, and its the best decision i have ever made!  gentoo is the best gui filemanager you
can ever dream of using!  why?  cause you can actualy maanage files!  what a concept? eh?
But people today are all wrapped up in having one program do everything for them and getting pretty
icons for each filetype, bah, how bout something that works first, then add those stuff to it.

you can probably still pick up gmc off of the gnome ftp site, or one of its mirrors.

ftp2.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/gnome/stable/sources/mc
and you should be able to grab it there.