Re: Advanced nautilus is for what?

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 15:16, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> Yes, nautilus is a dog.  It is slowly getting better, tho.  1.0.5 is a
> lot faster than 1.0.4.  It will get even better.

Yeah, I am sure it has it's place.  But for me and I guess others with a
bit of geek blood it's just easiuer to open a term and use rm, cp, ls
etc etc.

But then of course I have my partners desktop use nautilus because
neither of us have the time to teach her geek stuf, and like most folks
she does not want to know anyway...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss