Re: Floppy disk access in Gnome - followup.

I said it before, but let me reiterate: with a standard Mandrake
install, the floppy disk *just works*. So does the CDROM. The "user
interface" is exactly as it is in windows. I insert the disk, then look
at /mnt/floppy, and there's my disk. I push the button on the drive and
it's nolonger accessable.

--Ben