Re: Unable to build Gnome apps with Ximian Gnome and Debian 2.2r3

Which packages are those?  I am using dselect to install this.  Do I
need an additional apt-source?  This is the source I used to fetch the
packages now running on my systems:
deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable main

TIA,
James