RE: menu editor

> The way it's supposed to work (I think) is that every user should
> edit their
> own menu and use that instead of, or combined with, the root menu
> (not root's
> menu)
>
> This is done by editing the user menu (favorites) and then by
> right clicking
> the menu icon, selecting properties and setting the favorites
> menu as the main
> menu...

Ah, bout time i can edit this darn thing. :)

> It works smoothly, but I think that it could be done better in
> the first place,
> something like each user getting his/her own menu in the default
> setting, and
> making a "copy from system menu"/"restore to system menu" entry
> in the menu
> editor...

I agree. The current way (editing ONLY the favorites menu) is a pain. BUT
you can just go to the Control Center > Desktop > Panel > Menu tab and then
edit which menus show up there. This is just fine.

Kewl...Just a little bit of playin with is a pain sometimes but hey, it
works, lol.
Rob