Re: menu editor

Hello!

[Gnome menu editing]
> apps in one and settings and such all in their own instead of all OVER the
> freakin place.

The way it's supposed to work (I think) is that every user should edit their
own menu and use that instead of, or combined with, the root menu (not root's
menu)

This is done by editing the user menu (favorites) and then by right clicking
the menu icon, selecting properties and setting the favorites menu as the main
menu...

It works smoothly, but I think that it could be done better in the first place,
something like each user getting his/her own menu in the default setting, and
making a "copy from system menu"/"restore to system menu" entry in the menu
editor...

- Mads Randstoft
System engineer
Tellabs DK