From: Kevin Clark <kclark0153 surfree com>
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Mouse jumping around
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:59:01 -0400

Not sure if this is a gnome problem but it seemed to happen after
upgrading to 1.4.  Every once in awhile my mouse will go nuts and do
loops and head to the bottom righthand corner of my screen.  I double
checked my mouse settings in X and nothing has changed.  Any ideas?
I using a microsoft optical mouse with Red Hat 7.1 Gnome 1.4.

Thanks

Kevin