Re: Mouse jumping around

The same thing happened to me and, with edge-flipping turned on, my
screen kept switching workspaces.  What kind of mouse do you have?  I
have the MS Intellimouse Optical.  A couple of weeks ago, I figured out
that if I pick up the mouse about four or five inches and place it back
down on my desk, I regain control of the pointer.  YMMV

Juan