From: Remi Cohen-Scali [mailto:Remi Cohen-Scali COM]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 8:16 AM
To: Wurttemberg, Raj (CRTATL)
Cc: 'gnome-list gnome org'
Subject: Re: Problem compiling Nautilus. Help!

You are not missing gnome but bonobo the components framework for gnome.
Just try something like
# gnome-config --modversion bonobo
It should answer:
 > bonobo-1.0.8
if you have bonobo 1.0.8 installed.

You'll probably need to build bonobo or to get it (you can get a rpm
from several locations)

the system manager.

Antigen for the presence of computer viruses.