RE: Gnome or KDE?

After getting many responses to my email (I posted on Ximian, Gnome, and KDE
lists :) this is a common question/response:

>Why's there a problem having both installed and switching between them?

You're all right, it's actually super easy to switch.  I'd heard before that
Red Carpet hosed the switching ability or something, or maybe it was Red Hat
7.0 or 7.1 or something.  Who knows.  I'm on RH 7.2 now, and I am switching
without any problems.  This will allow me to evaluate them much better.

I am going to gather all the responses I get (thanks everyone so much, it's
truly helped), and compile my findings, and post on my site.  I'll post to
all these mailing lists when I have done so, maybe others will find it
useful.

Thanks again everyone, and keep up the great work both Gnome and KDE folks!