Re: That's just wrong

> It just fixing itself without my assistance is morally, ethically and
> aesthetically wrong.

My bonobo-moniker-archiver, sensing it's failings, began to seg fault
again. The deal is that if any image is defined and the session saved,
it seg faults when reentering the session. If no image is defined it
waits until you try to define one, however the image *does* stay, which
is new.

Help. Help help help. I can go without a background image of course, but
the apparent randomness is driving me nuts.

RH 7.1
2.4.9-12
Red Carpet / No Nautilus

Elijah