Re: Release?

||Shriharih||

God-Remembrance.

> THe official release has not happened yet.  (From
> what I've
> heard, it will probably be in February.)

Yes, I was referring to 'the great and cunning plan'
at dotplan which referred to an alpha on Nov 2.

But, Thanks a lot for taking time to write so much.

> Option 1, you could get gnomehide.  Check out:
>
>   ftp://people.redhat.com/hp/gnomehide/

Hey, this only seems to have gnome 1.4, although it
does have gtk2.

> Option 2, you could get it from Ximian's Red Carpet

No, don't have Ximian Gnome.

I'll wait for the alpha release slated for tomorrow.

- Aditya.