Re: ymessenger gtk font issues

On 2001.11.05 22:23 Jim George wrote:
I've recently installed SuSE 7.1 with the base versions of GNOME and KDE
for my wife.

She wanted ymessenger installed which I duely did, however whenever I
invoke it I get a segfault complaing of a NULL font in a gtk package.

Can someone give me an indication as to how to proceed to get this
working?

I have had some big problems with ymessenger on one machine but not the other. It runs but crashes my desktop, but on my laptop running the same version of Debian, no problems. Try gtkyahoo or kyahoo if you want fewer problems. I use gtkyahoo, which you can find from a search of Google.

--
Andrew