Re: ymessenger gtk font issues

On 2001.11.05 23:12 Telsa Gwynne wrote:

I don't know whether this will help, because I don't use IM.
But there is a project called jabber, which knows how to talk
a lot of different IM protocols (or whatever the word is.
transports?). It does list yahoo messenger on its website.
There are lots of jabber clients. The gnome one is called
gabber.

So if ymessenger won't play, you could look at that.

Also try Gaim, which comes with a plugin for Yahoo.
Gaim has worked much better for me than Jabber.

--
Andrew